- Y-Prize winners set sights on fracking safety
January 5, 2015
- A project designed to crowdsource faster ways of detecting seizures, lead by Penn professors Brian Litt and Zach Ives, is cited on the National Institutes of Health Director's Blog
January 22, 2015
- Kenneth Foster is featured in Network World's "Is Wi-Fi killing us...slowly?"
January 20, 2015
- Dennis Discher's stem cell lineage specification research is featured in The Scientist's "Reprogramming Redux"
December 18, 2014
- Danielle Bassett is featured in the National Science Foundation's "Researcher studies how different brain regions interact during tasks"
December 10, 2014
- Flaura Winston is featured in Philly.com's "Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys,' but encourage your girl babies to be engineers"
December 9, 2014
- Dan Huh is quoted in The Scientist's "Homo Minutus"
December 1, 2014
- Bioengineering Alum, Jonathan Lehr, is featured in The Wall Street Journal's "Morgan Stanley Vet Builds Enterprise Startups With Work-Bench Ventures"
November 26, 2014
- Ravi Radhakrishnan is quoted in Science Daily's "Researchers refine diagnostic tools to predict treatment outcomes for children with neuroblastoma"
November 11, 2014
- Kenneth Foster is quoted in IEEE's "Microwave Stethoscope Lets Physicians Peer Into the Lungs"
October 30, 2014
- Beth Winkelstein is featured in Penn Current's "Rethinking STEM courses"
October 29, 2014
- BMES wins national award for community outreach
October 8, 2014
- BE Alumnus Jonathan Viventi Named to MIT's 2014 List of "35 Innovators Under 35"
October 6, 2014
- Danielle Bassett is featured in Scientific American's "MacArthur 'Genius' Winner: Math Might Help Crack Mysteries of Schizophrenia"
October 1, 2014
- Danielle Bassett is featured in New York Times' "MacArthur Awards Go to 21 Diverse Fellows"
September 17, 2014
- Brian Chow is featured in Philadelphia Inquirer's "Illuminating Technology"
September 15, 2014
- Ken Foster comments about radiation emitting from cellular antennas in the Dallas Observer's "Lakewood Parents Nix School-Roof Cell Tower, But Their Cell Phones Are the Bigger Danger"
September 11, 2014
- Duygu Kuzum, postdoc in BE, is one of MIT Technology Review's "Innovators Under 35"
August 20, 2014
- Art from the Penn Network Visualization Program is the subject of "Today at noon, go to Penn to see art inspired by networks"
August 12, 2014
- Penn Engineering's Appropriate Point of Care Diagnostics (APOC) program featured in "Students tackle Type 2 diabetes in Ghana"
July 9, 2014