- Research by Jason Burdick and Robert Mauck is featured in "Grow fresh cartilage from adult stem cells"
June 10, 2013
- Video: Jordan Miller explains a 3D-printing technique in "3D Printing a Revolution Across Delaware Valley"
May 2, 2013
- Kenneth Foster comments on EEG signals and gaming in IEEE Spectrum's "Loser: Mental Block"
April 26, 2013
- Kate Miller, freshman in BE, is featured in "Engineering student award benefits middle school girls"
April 11, 2013
- Jennifer Gillard, Communications and Outreach in BE, is featured in "A Life-Changing Trip Through a Changing India"
February 19, 2013
- Kenneth Foster is quoted in "'Suspect' journals take scientists for a ride"
January 22, 2013
- Kenneth Foster comments on the field of biomedical engineering in "What It Takes to Be a Bioengineer"
December 7, 2012
- Penn iGEM team wins American East Regional Jamboree prize
November 1, 2012
- Jordan Miller, a postdoctoral researcher in BE, is featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer "In a North Philadelphia hacker space, cool ideas take shape"
September 20, 2012
- Chris Chen collaborates with MIT to develop "Light-activated skeletal muscle"
August 31, 2012
- Research by Robert Mauck and Jason Burdick featured in "Composite Nanofibers Developed by Penn Scientists Next Chapter in Orthopaedic Biomaterials"
August 9, 2012
- Research by Chris Chen and Jordan Miller featured in "At Penn lab, scientists take first steps toward building human organs"
July 30, 2012
- Dan Hammer leads research to "Convert a Natural Plant Protein Into Drug-delivery Vehicles"
July 26, 2012
- Video: LA Times features "Sweet technique makes blood vessels using sugar and 3-D printer"
July 9, 2012
- Penn Bioengineers Improve Living Tissues With 3D Printed Vascular Networks Made From Sugar
July 2, 2012
- Alumnus Jay Parekh featured in Forbes.com "6 Entrepreneurs Who Turned Service Into a Career"
June 26, 2012
- Ravi Radhakrishnan Recognized for Improving Nanotech Design Principles
May 17, 2012
- Research by Dan Hammer featured in Popular Mechanics' "Lab-Created Cells Could Target Tumors and Deliver Drugs"
March 30, 2012
- Benjamin Garcia, associate professor, appointed as the University's first Presidential Term Professor
March 27, 2012
- Andrew Tsourkas featured in "Penn Engineers Develop More Effective MRI Contrast Agent for Cancer Detection"
December 14, 2011