- Dan Huh is featured Medical Research's "Placenta-on-a-Chip Technology Enhances Study Of Fetal Circulation"
June 25, 2015
- Watch: Dan Huh Gives TED Talk "Engineering human organs onto a microchip"
June 25, 2015
- Watch: Danielle Bassett Gives TED Talk "Understanding your brain as a network... and as art"
June 11, 2015
- Video: Human-Cockroach-Machine-Interface lab is featured in WHYY's "Rock 'Em Sock 'Em ... cockroach style?"
May 8, 2015
- Nikhil Rajapuram, senior in BE, is featured in Philadelphia Magazine's "Humans of New York-Style Blog Spotlights Philly's Cerebral Palsy Community"
May 8, 2015
- Jacqueline Chow, BE/W'15, is featured in Penn News Today's Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology Student Profile Series
May 6, 2015
- Danielle Bassett is quoted in Forbes' "New Study Shows How Thinking Less Can Enable Faster Learning"
April 13, 2015
- Susan Margulies is quoted in the Daily Herald's "Special report: Doctors doubt Shaken Baby Syndrome science, fear bad convictions"
March 23, 2015
- Video: Penn Engineering alumni firm wins "Most Innovative Award" at SXSW Interactive
March 17, 2015
- BE alum, Cassi Henderson, wins the Gates Cambridge Scholarship
March 11, 2015
- Dandi Zhu, senior in BE, is featured in Penn News' "Learning to Lead at Penn"
March 6, 2015
- Y-Prize winners set sights on fracking safety
January 5, 2015
- A project designed to crowdsource faster ways of detecting seizures, lead by Penn professors Brian Litt and Zach Ives, is cited on the National Institutes of Health Director's Blog
January 22, 2015
- Kenneth Foster is featured in Network World's "Is Wi-Fi killing us...slowly?"
January 20, 2015
- Dennis Discher's stem cell lineage specification research is featured in The Scientist's "Reprogramming Redux"
December 18, 2014
- Danielle Bassett is featured in the National Science Foundation's "Researcher studies how different brain regions interact during tasks"
December 10, 2014
- Flaura Winston is featured in Philly.com's "Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys,' but encourage your girl babies to be engineers"
December 9, 2014
- Dan Huh is quoted in The Scientist's "Homo Minutus"
December 1, 2014
- Bioengineering Alum, Jonathan Lehr, is featured in The Wall Street Journal's "Morgan Stanley Vet Builds Enterprise Startups With Work-Bench Ventures"
November 26, 2014
- Ravi Radhakrishnan is quoted in Science Daily's "Researchers refine diagnostic tools to predict treatment outcomes for children with neuroblastoma"
November 11, 2014