- Danielle Bassett is featured in the National Science Foundation's "Researcher studies how different brain regions interact during tasks"
December 10, 2014
- Dan Huh is quoted in The Scientist's "Homo Minutus"
December 1, 2014
- Bioengineering Alum, Jonathan Lehr, is featured in The Wall Street Journal's "Morgan Stanley Vet Builds Enterprise Startups With Work-Bench Ventures"
November 26, 2014
- Ravi Radhakrishnan is quoted in Science Daily's "Researchers refine diagnostic tools to predict treatment outcomes for children with neuroblastoma"
November 11, 2014
- Kenneth Foster is quoted in IEEE's "Microwave Stethoscope Lets Physicians Peer Into the Lungs"
October 30, 2014
- Beth Winkelstein is featured in Penn Current's "Rethinking STEM courses"
October 29, 2014
- BMES wins national award for community outreach
October 8, 2014
- BE Alumnus Jonathan Viventi Named to MIT's 2014 List of "35 Innovators Under 35"
October 6, 2014
- Danielle Bassett is featured in Scientific American's "MacArthur 'Genius' Winner: Math Might Help Crack Mysteries of Schizophrenia"
October 1, 2014
- Danielle Bassett is featured in New York Times' "MacArthur Awards Go to 21 Diverse Fellows"
September 17, 2014
- Brian Chow is featured in Philadelphia Inquirer's "Illuminating Technology"
September 15, 2014
- Ken Foster comments about radiation emitting from cellular antennas in the Dallas Observer's "Lakewood Parents Nix School-Roof Cell Tower, But Their Cell Phones Are the Bigger Danger"
September 11, 2014
- Duygu Kuzum, postdoc in BE, is one of MIT Technology Review's "Innovators Under 35"
August 20, 2014
- Art from the Penn Network Visualization Program is the subject of "Today at noon, go to Penn to see art inspired by networks"
August 12, 2014
- Penn Engineering's Appropriate Point of Care Diagnostics (APOC) program featured in "Students tackle Type 2 diabetes in Ghana"
July 9, 2014
- Research by BE postdoctoral fellow Peter Galie is highlighted in "Penn Research Lends New Insights on Conditions for New Blood Vessel Formation"
June 24, 2014
- Bioengineering alum Vignesh Selvakumaran is profiled in "The compassionate doctor to be"
June 20, 2014
- Brian Litt and Zack Ives part of team to announce the "Seizure Detection Challenge" in "Contest calls on computer scientists to improve seizure detection"
June 5, 2014
- BE 2014 Senior Design project MicroFluFISH featured in Philadelphia Inquirer's "For engineering students, it's senior presentation time"
May 6, 2014
- Ken Foster encourages further research for Canada's federal guidelines in "Cell Phone Radiation Guidelines Adequate, But More Research Needed: Expert Panel"
April 2, 2014