MSE: New Student Guide
New master's student orientation events - Fall
The Bioengineering Departmental will hold a brief Departmental Orientation session for new Masters students on August 29th (time and location tbd) for a general introduction and overview of the BE department and Masters program. We encourage you to attend this orientation along with the events conducted by Penn Engineering for new MSE students.
Before New Student Orientation begins, new master's students are encouraged to:
- Review the Bioengineering Master's Program Course Requirements - Thesis or Non-Thesis
- Review the Course and Room Roster on the Office of the University Registrar's web pages.
- Be aware that all courses must be at the graduate level - 500 and above.
- Submit your on-line Course Planning Guide through Penn InTouch for approval. Once your course selection is approved, your registration hold will be removed allowing you to register for the fall semester.
- Helpful Instructions for creating your CPG worksheet through Penn InTouch
Helpful links For Registration:
- Bioengineering Courses
- Office of the University Registrar
- Once your course selection has been approved, you may register through Penn InTouch.
Getting Started at Penn:
- Campus Express
- Ready for Penn
- PennCard/Student ID Card
- Penn Portal
- International Student and Scholar Services, Application for I-20
- Penn Graduate Student Center New Student Info
- Student Financial Services
- Student Health/Insurance Services
- Traveling to Penn
- Philadelphia Guide
- Philadelphia Information
- Campus Maps
- Campus in the City
- On-Campus Housing
- Off-Campus Living